3 Amazon Finds for Creativity, Self-Care & Connection
3 Amazon Finds That Spark Creativity, Self-Care & Sentimental Joy
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Hey everyone, it’s Michelle (MiloCamilo).
You know how I always say that alignment lives in the small things? The quiet details that make you feel grounded, peaceful, and more you? Lately, I’ve been leaning into that idea, choosing products that add something deeper to my day: creativity, nourishment, and connection.
So, instead of chasing the next big thing, I wanted to share three simple Amazon finds that somehow do it all, they’ve brought me a little more joy, flow, and meaning in the middle of my everyday routines.
1. DRMAVI Aurora Gel Pens Smooth, Aesthetic, and Effortless
I can’t lie, I’m a total pen snob. When I write, I want it to feel good. These DRMAVI Aurora Gel Pens glide across the page like silk. No skipping, no ink smears, just pure journaling bliss.
They’ve become my go-to for writing affirmations, journaling my manifestations, and making lists that somehow feel magical just because of how smooth the ink flows.
The colors are beautiful, too, they make even grocery lists feel aesthetic.
📎 Shop them here: DRMAVI Aurora Gel Pens
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
2. YANIBEST Batana Oil A Scalp & Soul Reset
This one was a random find that turned into a total favorite.
The YANIBEST Batana Oil is rich but not greasy, and after using it a few times, I could literally feel my scalp breathe again. It’s infused with rosemary essential oil, which not only smells like a spa day but also promotes stronger, healthier hair.
I love applying it on Sundays, massaging it into my scalp with slow, mindful movements. It’s more than hair care; it’s a self-care ritual that helps me pause and connect with myself.
📎 Shop it here: YANIBEST Batana Oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
3. Paige Tate & Co. ‘Our Christmas Story’ A Gift That Keeps Love Alive
This one made my heart melt.
The Paige Tate & Co. Our Christmas Story Book isn’t just another holiday keepsake, it’s a way to preserve your family’s memories and traditions so they never fade. The pages are filled with guided prompts, space for photos, and beautiful designs that make it something you’ll want to keep on your shelf forever.
It’s perfect for families who cherish their stories and want to pass them down with intention. I love the idea of filling one out each year and one day handing it down as a time capsule of love and laughter.
📎 Shop it here: Paige Tate & Co. Our Christmas Story Book
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why I Love These Finds
I know it might sound funny to group a pen set, a hair oil, and a journal together, but they each hold a little piece of what I value most:
Expression through writing.
Restoration through self-care.
Remembrance through storytelling.
They’re reminders that our everyday choices shape our energy. The small rituals, the way we write, care for ourselves, and document our lives, are what align us with who we’re becoming.
Final Thoughts
I don’t share products unless I truly love them or use them myself, and these three have honestly added more softness, beauty, and meaning to my routines.
If you’re looking to refresh your energy or gift something special this season, these are three easy ways to start:
[DRMAVI Aurora Gel Pens -- DRMAVI Aurora Gel Pens
[YANIBEST Batana Oil -- YANIBEST Batana Oil
[Paige Tate & Co. Our Christmas Story Book -- Paige Tate & Co. Our Christmas Story Book
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Because sometimes raising your frequency isn’t about grand gestures, it’s about writing with joy, caring for your body, and remembering what truly matters.
Love,
Michelle (MiloCamilo)



Comments
Post a Comment